One of the comments on John’s blog on January 29th says that Harry Watson is 36, then in August of the same year, a newspaper says that John is 37, so they’re either twins or very close in age. We don’t know when either of their birthdays are canonically, but we do know that in the original stories, John Watson had a brother named Harry who was older than him. Since I’m fairly certain it’s mathematically impossible for Harry to be older than John in the show (provided that neither is adopted and that John wasn’t born phenomenally premature), the only explanation that is compatible with both the Doyle canon and the show’s timeline is that John and Harry are twins and Harry was born first.
However, they may not have stuck to the Doyle canon on this one, it’s not really critical to the plot either way, which leaves the “Harry is younger” theory open.
- secretworldofabowtie likes this
- copythatbabycakes likes this
- for-a-lark likes this
- finalproblemo likes this
- hallelu-hobbit likes this
- abbieisinsane likes this
- goldenheartedrose likes this
- yesperfect likes this
- wannabe-badwolf likes this
- youlooklikeasixtiesqueen likes this
- wabbitwanderer95 likes this
- thesherlockfandom posted this